Live Operations Producer
Redwood City, CA, United States
The Senior Live Operations Producer will be responsible for creating, driving, maintaining, and improving the framework of ongoing content delivery for Crystal Dynamics’ live services game. The Senior LiveOps Producer will manage day-to-day operations of our game’s live features focused on continued engagement and creating legendary player experiences. You will partner with internal and external teams to facilitate the delivery of content to continuously engage players. The right candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work independently while successfully partnering with others to a mix of traditional production and delivery skills
- Works with team leadership to establish a high functioning live operations framework
- Partner with development and shared services groups to establish a roadmap for live content delivery
- Works with QA to establish proper testing protocols for Title update delivery.
- Identify and communicate any feature or production roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivates and support team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders.
- Builds and maintains schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of games, features and launches.
- Owns the overall content delivery framework for prioritization, planning, and scheduling.
- Works with team and discipline leads to evaluate directional changes, analyze the costs/benefits and impact on title update schedules and outline an appropriate for path live operations.
- Expertly leverage information to provide insight and guidance for all Live deliverables to deliver the best player experience.
Competencies, Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to manage multiple competing schedules and requirements of a live product.
- Ability to plan and implement new and upcoming features.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between internal development disciplines and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example.
- Knowledge about the game development process and industry trends at large.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with artists, programmers and designers.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization on a broad range of topics: technical, business and creative.
- 7+ years of AAA console game production experience
- Shipped multiple AAA titles in a Live operations production role
- Experience orchestrating work across multiple disciplines and partner groups
- Proven experience translating business needs and player expectations into an actionable roadmap that continually improves key Live KPIs and player experience.
- Experience defining live KPIs,
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a fast paced development cycle
- Identify opportunities, provide analytical decision making and demonstrate effective problem solving
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute delivery plan reliability and with quality expected.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Game Development or related field
- Passion for Games
Crystal Dynamics is an EOE and M/F/D/V employer.